Customize the look and feel of your app and define how it will be presented to users on the various marketplaces.
To change your app's style:
- Sign in to your Como account.
- Click Edit App.
- Click the Style & Navigation tab.
- Select a Theme.
Note: This determines which Navigation Layouts, Color schemes and Backgrounds are subsequently displayed.
- Select a Navigation Layout.
Note: The actual layout may differ on the various platforms and devices.
- Select a preset Color scheme.
- Once you have selected a color scheme, you can modify the colors by clicking on the color boxes in the Content colors section.
- In the App background section, you can either select a preset background or add your own. To see all of the preset options, click Show all.
- To upload your own custom background:
a) Click (+) Add image.
b) Click + and browse to the compatible images for each of the respective devices, and click Open.
c) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
d) Click OK.
e) Click OK.
- Click Save.