Your launch screen, also known as the splash screen, is the screen that is displayed while your app is launching on your customer's device.
To replace your app splash screen:
- Sign in to your Como account.
- Click Edit App.
- Click the Style & Navigation tab.
- Add your splash screen image:
a) Click (+) in the Launch image section.
b) Click (+) and browse to the compatible images for each of the respective devices, and click Open.
c) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
d) Click OK.
e) Click OK.
- The following message is displayed. Click OK.
- Click Save and click Done Editing. You are redirected to the app's Dashboard page.
- Click Rebuild.
- Click Submit to Store for the relevant marketplaces.