Add the About Us feature to tell customers who you are, about your products or services and how to contact you at each of your locations.
Why add this feature?
- Let customers easily find everything they need to know about your business.
- Make it easy for customers to get in touch by providing your phone number, your street address and links to your email address, website, and social media pages.
- Add a great description to build brand awareness and generate customer interest.
To add the About Us feature to your app:
- Sign in to your Como account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the About Us feature.
- Enter a business name and address.
- Add a header image and thumbnail:
a) Click (+) in the image section, and browse to the image.
b) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
c) Click OK.
- Enter a description of your business and your phone number.
- Add your business hours.
- If your business is always open, check Always open.
- If not, enter your store's opening time (from) and closing time (until). Click the day(s) of the week that correspond to these hours (if it applies to all days, check Apply to all days) and click Add. Repeat the process to add opening hours for the remaining days.
|SERVICE TYPE||SERVICE PROVIDER|
|Scheduling||Genbook, Schedulicity, Appointy, Booker, Other|
|Order Food||Eat24, GrubHub, Olo, OnlineOrdering, ONOSYS, Seamless, Other|
|Book a Table||UrbanSpoon, OpenTable, Other|
|Reviews||Yelp, OpenTable, Other|
a) Click (+) in the Background section.
b) Click (+) and browse to the compatible images for smartphones (640px X 960px) and tablets (2048px X 1536px) respectively, and click Open.
c) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
d) Click OK.
e) Click OK.