Connect your Instagram account to showcase your products and services, share photos of your team or company events, and represent your brand or business through images.
Why add this feature?
- Upload photos to show how delicious your food is, how great your products are, or how happy your customers are.
- Enhance your app by enabling users to engage with your photos anytime, anywhere.
- Use your photos to foster interaction between your customers and keep them interested in your business.
To connect your Instagram account to your app:
- Sign in to your Como account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Instagram feature.
- Enter the following data:
a) Enter a feature name, or leave it as is.
b) Enter your Instagram username.
c) Click Add Another Tab to add an additional Instagram account.
Note: Only enter a Tab name if you include more than one Instagram Account to enable users to navigate between them.
- Define your Instagram feature background:
a) Click (+) in the Background section.
b) Click (+) and browse to the compatible images for smartphones (640px X 960px) and tablets (2048px X 1536px) respectively, and click Open.
c) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
d) Click OK.
e) Click OK.