Let us handle the entire burden of app store submission for you!
Before you open a submission request with Como, make sure that:
- You have purchased a Como app plan.
- You have an Apple developer account.
- You paid Apple the $99 annual fee.
- To list your app as a paid app, you must have a Paid Applications contract with Apple before you can sell your app.
To open a submission request:
- Sign in to your Como account.
- Click Submit to Store.
- From the App Store tab, click Submit for Me.
- Enter your Apple developer account details: Apple ID email address and password.
Note: Make sure to enter the same account details you used to create your developer account.
- Provide your contact information in case our submission team has any questions:
- Enter your App Info.
To help save you time, we have auto-filled screenshots from your app.
- App price: To list your app as a paid app, you must have a Paid Applications contract with Apple before you can sell your app. All paid app prices must be in the form of $0.99, $1.99, $15.99, etc.
- Company or organization: Your company or organization name.
- App keywords: One or more keywords that describe your app. When users search the Apple App Store, the terms they enter are matched with keywords to return more accurate results. Separate multiple keywords with commas. Keywords cannot be edited once your app is in review and cannot be longer than 100 characters.
|App name||The name of your app as it will appear on the Apple App Store. You can only change your app name through the App Editor.|
|App category||The category that best describes your app.|
|Content rating||The intended audience.|
|Copyright||The owner of the exclusive rights to the app, preceded by the year the rights were obtained (ex. 2015 Como).|
|Make available in||The countries in which your app will be available.|
|App description||A description of your app, including its features and what users can do. This description appears on the app stores and cannot be longer than 4000 characters.|
|Website||Your website URL.|
|Support email||Provide your users with a contact email address. It will be visible on the Apple App Store.|
To help you save time, we have auto-filled screenshots from your app. You can easily change these screenshots by hovering over an image and clicking the pencil icon.
Store icon: image displayed on the Apple App Store
iPhone screenshots: screenshots of your app on a mobile display that will appear on the Apple App Store.
Note: You can take a screenshot of your app from the live simulator in the app editor.
|Store icon||1024 x 1024|
|iPhone 4 Screenshots||320 x 480|
|iPhone 5 screenshots||640 x 960|
|iPhone 6 screenshots||750 x 1334|
|iPhone 6+ screenshots||1242 x 2208|
Great! We are now working on submitting your app to the Apple App Store!
Note: The Apple App Store approval process can take up to 14 days.