Add your Facebook fan page to your app using our Facebook feature.
Why add this feature?
- Reach new users and build your mobile community.
- Keep your app users up to date on sales, special events, and any other news. Stay on your app users’ radars to increase customer engagement.
- Foster interaction between your customers to keep them interested in your business.
- Promote your business by uploading photos showcasing your products, your customers, or your business.
Before you add your Facebook fan page, make sure that:
- You are using a Facebook fan page (groups and profile pages are not supported!)
- Your Facebook fan page is open to all users, with no age or country restrictions.
To add your Facebook fan page:
- Sign in to your Como account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Facebook feature.
- Enter your Facebook fan page/URL, or alternatively just enter the postfix (as highlighted below). The postfix is the text that appears at the end of your Facebook fan page URL.
- Under Type, select either Feed or Posts.
- Select Feed to display all posts made to the page (both by the page owner and by other users).
- Select Posts to only display posts made by the page owner.
- Click Add Another Tab to add an additional Facebook fan page.
Note: Only enter a Tab name if you include more than one Facebook page to enable users to navigate between the pages.