You can use Como to Go to conveniently send your users push notifications from your mobile device, as well as schedule and track the notifications.
Why use this feature?
Como to Go is your set of tools for connecting with customers from your own smartphone. No matter where you are, you can send push notifications to instantly grab your customers’ attention and encourage them to visit your business. You can also use Como to Go to create a schedule of push notifications that will automatically be sent later. Once a push notification has been sent out, you can even use this feature to track the effectiveness of each notification. For example, you can see how many users received and opened your notification.
To use Como to Go:
- How to open Como to Go from your app depends on which navigation layout you've chosen for your app.
- For the following 4 navigation layouts:
- Tap the i icon appearing in the app heading.
- For the following 2 navigation layouts:
- Open your app's Info page.
Note: Your customers can use this page to see their app version and to share your app with others (by taping SHARE APP) through email or social media.
- Tap Create to create a new notification, which you can send either now or at a date and time of your choice.
- Tap Schedule to see a schedule of your upcoming notifications.
- Tap History to see a list of notifications that you’ve already sent, along with statistics showing how successful they have been with your customers. For example, you can see how many users received and opened your notification. You can also see the open rate, the percentage of users who opened the notification they received.
When you use Como to Go to create a push notification, you can craft the exact message that you want to send your customers, including text and an image. You can also pick which page of your app will open when a customer taps the notification, and you can decide when you want your customers to receive it.
Note: You can only send one push notification every 24 hours.
To create a push notification:
- Open Como to Go and tap Create.
- Decide how your push notification will look and function:
- In the Title field, enter the title of the product or offer you want your customers to see.
- Click the camera icon and select the picture of this product or offer.
- In the Description field, enter a description of this product or offer.
- In the Lead To field, select which page of your app this push notification should lead to. When a customer taps this notification on their mobile device, your app will immediately open to this page.
- Tap to turn on the Schedule option.
- Tap the date under Schedule, select the date you want the notification to be sent and tap Set. Repeat for time.
- Tap Save.